In part 1 of this 2-part episode I will demonstrate how streamline Lightroom 3 by taking advantage of presets, templates, collections, virtual copies (and more) in order to eliminate much of the repetitive post-capture tasks such as importing, tagging, developing, exporting and sharing photographs. Watch the video here…
Posts tagged "Presets and Templates"
September 13, 2010
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 33/50 – Interactive Historgram and LAB Color Readouts in Camera Raw
- 32/50 – Reposition and Duplicate Local Adjustment Brush Adjustments in Photoshop CC
- 31/50 – Reducing Color Noise using Adobe Camera Raw
- 30/50 – How to Use Layer Comps for Multi State Mock-ups in Photoshop CC
- 29/50 – How to Align and Distribute Layers using Smart Guides in Photoshop CC
- 28/50 – Converting Embedded Smart Objects and Packaging Linked Files in Photoshop CC
- 27/50 – Linked Smart Objects in Photoshop CC
- Updates to FAQ about the 2014 Release of Photoshop CC
- 26/50 – Improved Image Size and Smart Sharpen Technologies in Photoshop CC
- 25/50 – Soft Proofing Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw 8.1 for Photoshop CC