In part 1 of this 2-part episode I will demonstrate how streamline Lightroom 3 by taking advantage of presets, templates, collections, virtual copies (and more) in order to eliminate much of the repetitive post-capture tasks such as importing, tagging, developing, exporting and sharing photographs. Watch the video here…
Posts tagged "Presets and Templates"
September 13, 2010
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Julieanne’s 68 Favorite Photoshop CC Features
- 5 years and 1,600 Photoshop and Lightroom Tips, Tricks and Techniques
- Changing Brush Size Quickly in Camera Raw
- Updating “Modified” Linked Content in Photoshop CC 2014
- Duplicating Documents in Photoshop
- Using Multiple Windows in Photoshop CC
- Creating A Simple Slideshow in Photoshop
- Using the Gradient Tool in a Layer Mask in Photoshop
- Shortcut to Reset Dialog Boxes in Photoshop
- Crop and Straighten in Photoshop