In part 1 of this 2-part episode I will demonstrate how streamline Lightroom 3 by taking advantage of presets, templates, collections, virtual copies (and more) in order to eliminate much of the repetitive post-capture tasks such as importing, tagging, developing, exporting and sharing photographs. Watch the video here…
Posts tagged "Presets and Templates"
September 13, 2010
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 15/50 – Using Adobe Camera Raw as a Smart Filter in Photoshop CC to Create a High Dynamic Range ( HDR) Image
- 14/50 – Additional Secrets of the Advanced Healing Brush (Spot Removal Tool) in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- Camera Raw 8.6 and Lightroom 5.6 Now Available!
- 13/50 – The Advanced Healing Brush in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 12/50 – The Graduated and Radial Filter’s New Brush Feature in Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 11/50 – The Radial Filter in Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 10/50 – Sync Upright’s Numeric Transforms in Camera Raw
- 9/50 – Upright Perspective Corrections in Camera Raw for Photoshop CC
- 8/50 - Path Creation and Selection Improvements in Photoshop CC
- 7/50 Disabling Photoshop’s Properties Panel from Auto Showing on Shape Creation