In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Ratings"
October 23, 2013
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Cropping Shortcuts in Lightroom
- Heal and Clone Between Documents in Photoshop
- More Shortcuts for Targeting Layers via the Keyboard in Photoshop
- Moving Layers in Photoshop
- Color-coding Layers in Photoshop
- Lightroom CC 2015.3 and Lightroom 6.3 Now Available
- Zoom while Transforming in Photoshop
- The Histogram Panel in Photoshop
- Merging Lightroom Catalogs
- The Navigator Panel in Photoshop