• Command + Shift + R (Mac) | Control + Shift + R will quickly reset the selected image to the default Camera raw settings.
Posts tagged "Reset"
February 29, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 34/50 – Adding Grain to Image Sequences (Time Lapse) in Camera Raw
- 33/50 – Interactive Histogram and LAB Color Readouts in Camera Raw
- 32/50 – Reposition and Duplicate Local Adjustment Brush Adjustments in Photoshop CC
- 31/50 – Reducing Color Noise using Adobe Camera Raw
- 30/50 – How to Use Layer Comps for Multi State Mock-ups in Photoshop CC
- 29/50 – How to Align and Distribute Layers using Smart Guides in Photoshop CC
- 28/50 – Converting Embedded Smart Objects and Packaging Linked Files in Photoshop CC
- 27/50 – Linked Smart Objects in Photoshop CC
- Updates to FAQ about the 2014 Release of Photoshop CC
- 26/50 – Improved Image Size and Smart Sharpen Technologies in Photoshop CC