In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Saved OUtput Projects"
October 23, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Announcing “Introduction to Photo Compositing” with Julieanne Kost on Lynda.com
- Locking the Zoom Position in Lightroom
- Customizing the Default Settings in Lighroom’s Develop Module
- Creating Collections that Automatically Sync with Lightroom Mobile
- Lightroom 5.7 – Collaboration Features and the Lightroom Web Interface
- Adobe Announces Lightroom 5.7 and Camera Raw 8.7 Update Now Available!
- Free Transform Shortcuts in Photoshop
- Setting Color Samplers using the Eyedropper in Photoshop
- The Eyedropper Tool in Photoshop
- Rotate View and Spring Loaded Cursors in Photoshop