In this episode of The Complete Picture (How to Use Lightroom 5 On Location), Julieanne demonstrates how to create a “template” catalog on the computer that she uses on-location. Then, she shows how to retain all of the edits made to images while in the field (including collections, virtual copies, ratings, saved output projects, etc.) by merging the on-location catalog with her master catalog upon return.
Posts tagged "Saved OUtput Projects"
October 23, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 35/50 – Red Eye Removal Enhancements in Camera Raw
- 34/50 – Adding Grain to Image Sequences (Time Lapse) in Camera Raw
- 33/50 – Interactive Histogram and LAB Color Readouts in Camera Raw
- 32/50 – Reposition and Duplicate Local Adjustment Brush Adjustments in Photoshop CC
- 31/50 – Reducing Color Noise using Adobe Camera Raw
- 30/50 – How to Use Layer Comps for Multi State Mock-ups in Photoshop CC
- 29/50 – How to Align and Distribute Layers using Smart Guides in Photoshop CC
- 28/50 – Converting Embedded Smart Objects and Packaging Linked Files in Photoshop CC
- 27/50 – Linked Smart Objects in Photoshop CC
- Updates to FAQ about the 2014 Release of Photoshop CC