In this episode of The Complete Picture, Julieanne Kost shows us how to get great results with the Lens Blur Filter in Adobe Photoshop CS4.
Posts tagged "Selective Focus"
March 1, 2010
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM
WINDOW SEAT – iBook/EPUB
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Blending Two Photos Together using Layer Masks in Photoshop
- Using Vanishing Point to Paste in Perspective
- The Activities Center in Lightroom CC
- Using the Canvas Size Command in Photoshop
- How Large Can You Print Your Image in Photoshop?
- Customizing Keyboard Shortcuts in Photoshop CC 2015
- Adobe Bridge CC Essential Training on Lynda.com
- How to Rename a Lightroom Catalog
- Adobe Camera Raw Essential Training Now Available on Lynda.com
- How to Copy Files to an External Hard Drive in Lightroom