In this episode of The Complete Picture (Applying the Lens Blur Filter for Selective Focus), Julieanne Kost shows us how to get great results with the Lens Blur Filter in Adobe Photoshop CS4.
Posts tagged "Selective Focus"
March 1, 2010
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Changing Brush Size Quickly in Camera Raw
- Updating “Modified” Linked Content in Photoshop CC 2014
- Duplicating Documents in Photoshop
- Using Multiple Windows in Photoshop CC
- Creating A Simple Slideshow in Photoshop
- Using the Gradient Tool in a Layer Mask in Photoshop
- Shortcut to Reset Dialog Boxes in Photoshop
- Crop and Straighten in Photoshop
- Applying Effects and Styles to Layer Groups in Photoshop
- Viewing Free Transform’s Transformation Handles in Photoshop