In this episode of The Complete Picture (Applying the Lens Blur Filter for Selective Focus), Julieanne Kost shows us how to get great results with the Lens Blur Filter in Adobe Photoshop CS4.
Posts tagged "Selective Focus"
March 1, 2010
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Quick Tip – Selective Coloring Effects in Lightroom
- Lightroom CC – Changing Hue, Saturation, and Luminance
- Lightroom CC – Removing Lens Distortions and Correcting Perspective
- Quick Tip – Applying Changes to Multiple Images in Lightroom
- Quick Tip – Shadow and Highlight Clipping Warnings In Lightroom
- How to Add Arrowheads to Lines in Photoshop
- Lightroom CC – Create Stunning Images using the Basic Panel
- Quick Tip – Saving Changes to Files in Lightroom
- Lightroom CC – Cropping Images
- Quick Tip – Working with Smart Collections in Lightroom