In this episode of The Complete Picture (Adobe Camera Raw as a Smart Filter in Photoshop CC), Julieanne demonstrates how to take multiple exposures and combine them into a single 32-bit HDR file that can then be edited nondestructively using Adobe Camera Raw as a Smart Filter in Photoshop. In addition, you’ll discover how powerful using Camera Raw as a Smart Filter can be when working with layered files.
Posts tagged "Smart Filter"
November 20, 2013
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Finding Similar Layers in Photoshop
- Quickly Centering a Layer in Photoshop
- Tips and Tricks in Photoshop CC – Friday, on CreativeLive
- Automating Your Workflow in Photoshop – Thursday, on CreativeLive
- Chris Orwig and Julieanne Kost – Searching for the Creative Spark – on CreativeLive this Thursday!
- Photoshop and Lightroom Essentials – Sunday 3/1 at WPPI in Las Vegas!
- 6 Days of Free Photoshop Training – Starting Monday!
- Load Layer Contents as a Selection in Photoshop
- Selecting with the Marquee Tool in Photoshop
- Celebrating 25 Years of Photoshop!