Camera Raw has separate Auto Temperature and Auto Tint controls. Shift -double click on either the Temperature or Tint sliders to apply them.
Posts tagged "Temperature and Tint"
Improvements made to both Lightroom and Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) in Photoshop include:
• Refinements to the Spot Removal/Healing tool include a new Feather slider to control the softness of the edge when cloning or healing areas of an image. In addition, there have been improvements in the way that the Spot Healing tool determines the auto source location (the area that it clones/heals from), so that it now works better for images with textured areas. And, if the image has been cropped, the Spot Removal/Healing tool will bias the selection of the auto source location from within the crop rectangle (as opposed to auto-choosing image areas outside the crop).
• To help reduce low-frequency color mottling like you see on the left side of the illustration below, a new Color Smoothness adjustment slider has been added to the Color Noise Reduction options in the Detail Panel. When the amount is increased, the color mottling is removed (as you see on the right side of the illustration below).
In addition, several improvements were made to Adobe Camera Raw (ACR) as they are already available/not applicable in Lightroom.
• The Histogram is now interactive in ACR. This enables the ability to click and drag on the Histogram to adjust the Blacks, Shadows, Exposure, Highlights, and Whites slider adjustments in the Basic tab.
• ACR now has separate Auto Temperature and Auto Tint controls, which are applied by Shift -double clicking on either the Temperature or Tint adjustment sliders.
• Refinements to the Local Adjustment Brush include the ability to reposition brush adjustments by clicking and dragging on brush adjustment pins. In addition, Command + Option -drag (Mac) | Control + Alt -drag (Win) a Local Adjustment Brush pin will duplicate the pin and Option -click (Mac) | Alt -click(Win) will delete the pin. If you prefer, Control -click (Mac) | Right Mouse -click (Win) displays both options – to duplicate or delete a pin.
• Workflow presets are now available for defining and then quickly choosing output settings in ACR. And, after creating your custom presets, you can Control -click (Mac) | Right Mouse -click (Win) the workflow link to quickly switch between them. In addition, when changing image size, a new option for Percentage is available in the drop down menu.
• Save Image options now include Color Space, Image Sizing, Output Sharpening and Presets. This means that you can select the desired images and save them using Save Image presets without having to change your current workflow settings.
Click here for more information, about the Photoshop Photography Program.
In this video tutorial (Create Stunning Images), Julieanne demonstrates how to create the highest quality photographs by removing lens distortion, cropping, correcting perspective, and making color and tonal corrections in Lightroom’s Develop module.