In this video tutorial (Viewing Images on a Map), Julieanne will demonstrate how to master the Map module in Lightroom in order to sort and manage your images based on location information.
Posts tagged "Track Log"
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM / LINKEDIN
- Adobe Bridge CC Essential Training
- Adobe Camera Raw Essential Training
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: The Basics
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: Design
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: Photography
- Introduction to Photo Compositing
- The Art of Photoshop Compositing
- Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Training
- Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Setting a Preview Size on Import in Lightroom
- Antarctic Photo Editing Tips In Photoshop and Lightroom with Julieanne Kost
- Setting White and Black Points in Lightroom CC
- Assigning a Download Location for Lightroom CC Mobile Images
- Video – Using Blend Modes to Emulate an Image Transfer Effect in Photoshop CC
- Lightroom Mobile – Five Common Questions
- Quickly Access the Lightroom Capture App on iOS
- Deleting Synced Photos from Collections in Lightroom
- Adding Adjustment Layers without Layer Masks in Photoshop CC
- Creating a Transparent Watermark in Photoshop CC 2017