In this video tutorial (Viewing Images on a Map), Julieanne will demonstrate how to master the Map module in Lightroom in order to sort and manage your images based on location information.
Posts tagged "Track Log"
TRAINING ON LYNDA.COM / LINKEDIN
- Adobe Bridge CC Essential Training
- Adobe Camera Raw Essential Training
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: The Basics
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: Design
- Photoshop CC 2017 Essential Training: Photography
- Introduction to Photo Compositing
- The Art of Photoshop Compositing
- Photoshop CC 2015 Essential Training
- Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
BOOKS BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Chasing the Ice: Article in Create Magazine
- John Paul Caponigro on Blending Modes in Photoshop
- Photography from Japan – Created in Adobe Spark
- Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Training in Dallas, TX
- Crop and Straighten Photos in Photoshop CC
- Content Aware Fill – Control the Source in Photoshop CC
- Updated- Lightroom CC Tips,Tricks, and Quick Reference Guide!
- Setting a Default Folder for Lightroom Mobile
- Quickly Apply a Preset using the Painter Tool in Lightroom CC
- Sync and Reposition Local Adjustments Between Images in Lightroom CC