In this video tutorial (Viewing Images on a Map), Julieanne will demonstrate how to master the Map module in Lightroom in order to sort and manage your images based on location information.
Posts tagged "Track Log"
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
Actions Adjustment Brush Adjustment Layers Adobe Bridge Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Automation Blend Modes Brushes and Painting Collections Cropping Curves Events and Workshops Export Filters Folders and Subfolders Free Transform Image Size Import Interface Layer Effects Layer Groups Layers Layer Styles Masking Metadata Paths Pen Tool Photography Preferences Presets and Templates Saving Files Selections Shape Tools Smart Objects and Smart Filters Spot Removal Tool The Book Module The Develop Module The Library Module The Print Module The Slideshow Module Type Tool Typography Video Video Tutorials - Adobe TV Working with Catalogs
- Opening Multiple Files as Smart Objects in the Same Document
- File Format View Options in Lightroom 5
- Spine Text for Soft-Cover Books in Lightroom 5
- Video Tutorial – Top 10 Hidden Gems in Lightroom 5
- Largest Size Photo Supported by Lightroom 5
- Docking Tools and Panels in Photoshop
- Video Tutorial – How to Optimize Lightroom 5
- Print (Output) Sharpening in Lightroom
- Email Photos Directly from Lightroom 5
- Photoshop Photography Program – Offer Ends December 2, 2013 11:59pm PST