In order to warp multiple layers as if they are one (such as multiple text layers), on the Layers panel, select the layers and choose Layer > Smart Object > Convert to Smart Object. Then, choose Edit > Transform > Warp and apply the warp to the Smart Object. To re-edit any of the individual layers, choose Layer > Smart Object > Edit Contents or simply double-click on the layer’s thumbnail in the Layers panel.
Posts tagged "Warp"
February 7, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 30/50 – How to Use Layer Comps for Multi State Mock-ups in Photoshop CC
- 29/50 – How to Align and Distribute Layers using Smart Guides in Photoshop CC
- 28/50 – Converting Embedded Smart Objects and Packaging Linked Files in Photoshop CC
- 27/50 – Linked Smart Objects in Photoshop CC
- Updates to FAQ about the 2014 Release of Photoshop CC
- 26/50 – Improved Image Size and Smart Sharpen Technologies in Photoshop CC
- 25/50 – Soft Proofing Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw 8.1 for Photoshop CC
- 24/50 – New Image Sizing Options in Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 23/50 – New Save Image Options in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 22/50 – Workflow Presets Now Available in Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop CC