In order to warp multiple layers as if they are one (such as multiple text layers), on the Layers panel, select the layers and choose Layer > Smart Object > Convert to Smart Object. Then, choose Edit > Transform > Warp and apply the warp to the Smart Object. To re-edit any of the individual layers, choose Layer > Smart Object > Edit Contents or simply double-click on the layer’s thumbnail in the Layers panel.
Posts tagged "Warp"
February 7, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Video Tutorial – Adding Textures to Photographs in Photoshop CC
- Overscrolling Documents in Photoshop CC 2014
- Save and Save As States now Recorded in History Panel in Photoshop CC 2014
- Locking and Unlocking Layers in Photoshop CC 2014
- Toggling Layer Visibility in Photoshop CC 2014
- Fill Options in Photoshop CC 2014
- Aperture Import Plugin Now Available for Lightroom
- Live Shapes Properties in Photoshop CC 2014
- Creating Layer Groups that Include Selected Layers in Photoshop CC 2014
- Feathering the Edges of a Selection Along the Edge of a Document in Photoshop CC