In order to warp multiple layers as if they are one (such as multiple text layers), on the Layers panel, select the layers and choose Layer > Smart Object > Convert to Smart Object. Then, choose Edit > Transform > Warp and apply the warp to the Smart Object. To re-edit any of the individual layers, choose Layer > Smart Object > Edit Contents or simply double-click on the layer’s thumbnail in the Layers panel.
Posts tagged "Warp"
February 7, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Creating Collections that Automatically Sync with Lightroom Mobile
- Lightroom 5.7 – Collaboration Features and the Lightroom Web Interface
- Adobe Announces Lightroom 5.7 and Camera Raw 8.7 Update Now Available!
- Free Transform Shortcuts in Photoshop
- Setting Color Samplers using the Eyedropper in Photoshop
- The Eyedropper Tool in Photoshop
- Rotate View and Spring Loaded Cursors in Photoshop
- Adding New Layers to a Document in Photoshop
- Dragging Horizontal and Vertical Guides in Photoshop
- Locking Guides in Photoshop