In order to warp multiple layers as if they are one (such as multiple text layers), on the Layers panel, select the layers and choose Layer > Smart Object > Convert to Smart Object. Then, choose Edit > Transform > Warp and apply the warp to the Smart Object. To re-edit any of the individual layers, choose Layer > Smart Object > Edit Contents or simply double-click on the layer’s thumbnail in the Layers panel.
Posts tagged "Warp"
February 7, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- 37/50 – Per-Panel Preview in Camera Raw in Photoshop CC
- 36/50 – Camera Raw Previews in Photoshop CC
- 35/50 – Red Eye Removal Enhancements in Camera Raw
- 34/50 – Adding Grain to Image Sequences (Time Lapse) in Camera Raw
- 33/50 – Interactive Histogram and LAB Color Readouts in Camera Raw
- 32/50 – Reposition and Duplicate Local Adjustment Brush Adjustments in Photoshop CC
- 31/50 – Reducing Color Noise using Adobe Camera Raw
- 30/50 – How to Use Layer Comps for Multi State Mock-ups in Photoshop CC
- 29/50 – How to Align and Distribute Layers using Smart Guides in Photoshop CC
- 28/50 – Converting Embedded Smart Objects and Packaging Linked Files in Photoshop CC