In order to warp multiple layers as if they are one (such as multiple text layers), on the Layers panel, select the layers and choose Layer > Smart Object > Convert to Smart Object. Then, choose Edit > Transform > Warp and apply the warp to the Smart Object. To re-edit any of the individual layers, choose Layer > Smart Object > Edit Contents or simply double-click on the layer’s thumbnail in the Layers panel.
Posts tagged "Warp"
February 7, 2012
ADDITIONAL TRAINING BY JULIEANNE KOST
LEGALThe views expressed in this blog are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- San Francisco Bay – Aerials over the Salt Flats
- Julieanne’s 55 Favorite Photoshop CC Features
- 55/55 Exporting Color Lookup Tables in Photoshop CC
- 54/55 – 3D Printing and Manipulation in Photoshop CC
- 53/55 – The Experimental Feature Manager in Photoshop CC
- 52/55 – Color and Brush Panel Enhancements in Photoshop CC
- 51/55 But Wait, There’s More – Additional New Features for Photoshop CC!
- 50/50 – Sync Settings in Photoshop CC
- 49/50 – Automatic Asset Creator – Generator in Photoshop CC
- 48/50 – Color Range Improvements in Photoshop CC