October 30, 2006
American Tough Guys
- Held aboard NYC’s USS Intrepid, pro arm wrestling contest The Big Apple Grapple is captured by photographer Clayton James Cubitt. Sadly, no one makes the insane Stallone-face from Over the Top.
- Scott Pommier features bikers, skaters, and the occasional man-rodent showdown in his portfolio.
- Backyard wrestling? Yeah, that’s probably gonna end in tears. [Via]
- Okay, he’s not American, but this iguana isn’t kidding around.
- Neither American nor particularly tough, Walking the Cabbage (which is not a euphemism, apparently) challenges ideas of acceptable behavior by, well, walking a cabbage around China. More info here. [Via]