October 10, 2006
Fresh typographic action
- The Urban Typography Project features limited edition
letterpress prints depicting some of Salt Lake City’s vintage signs.
- The Tiffin Directory looks fresh and contemporary–not bad for a catalog from 1922.
- Fiodor Sumkin is back with more good action.
- Buffet Script is just lovely (and a guy can’t use Zapfino all the time). [Via]
- James Clar makes 3D Display Cubes that each use 1000 LEDs to create 3D forms and animations. Each one runs a cool $3,000, but they sure are pretty, and the site offers a tutorial for designing 3D content in Photoshop. [Via]
- LOST is a typographical triptych, moving letterforms meant to be played across three adjacent monitors. [Via]