December 12, 2006
Poetry in motion
- The Time Fountain uses strobing LEDs to let you interact with water in slow motion. Check out the amazing video. [Via]
- Furniture maker DB Fletcher has devised some insanely cool, radially expanding tables, presented in videos on their site. (There’s gotta be a pun here about leaving leaves in the dust, but I’m wisely avoiding it. Well, I was…) [Via]
- Watchismo features a beautiful "tourbillon" wristwatch from Richard Mille. [Via]
- The intro copy is a wee bit self important, but TAG Heuer’s belt-driven watch (!) is a piece of work–and far cooler than their blinged-up, €100,000 Diamond Fiction Watch.
- For more chornographic goodness, see also the Core77/Timex contest on The Future of Time.