June 25, 2007

Bleedin’ for the ‘Dobe

Wow–I’ve known a few people to shave/dye an Adobe "A" into their hair, but this is really something else: an Adobe tattoo (not a Photoshop job, I think!).  I must officially throw the Adobe gang sign out of respect. ;-)

Photo GPS nerds might enjoy learning that Angelina Jolie has tattooed the coordinates of her childrens’ births onto her arm.  Is that better or worse than adorning oneself with a Decepticon head? [Via]  In any case, it’s gotta beat getting the Zune logo, no?

Posted by John Nack at 7:19 AM on June 25, 2007

Comments

• Mark — 10:53 AM on June 25, 2007

Oh DUDE. That guy with the (terrible) decepticon logo needs to stop. For the love of all that is holy, they need to put some clothes back on him and bar him from all tattoo parlors. This is a guy that would get a butterfly tattoo underneath his belly button stud, in exchange for a six pack of Keystone.
    And I gotta say, John… send the other guy a copy of CS3! Good word of mouth isn’t cheap… ;)

• Thomas — 12:31 PM on June 25, 2007

John – Not only do you bring good information, you do bring ‘teh funny’ – “throw the Adobe gang sign”
    Regarding your post concerning people’s comments, I found the following comment on the Adobe Tattoo post -
    ryan wrote: congratulations on being a tool.
    Wow – people need to lighten up.

• Jonathan Moore — 1:12 PM on June 25, 2007

How about the 2Advanced employee who tattooed the logo on his arm?
    [Hard core... --J.]

• Nigel Moore — 12:23 AM on June 26, 2007

A tattoo of the Zune logo?
    That’s really quite tragic :(

• Daemon — 2:19 AM on June 26, 2007

Hey John, thanks for noticing my little [A] Tattoo. It was kinda inevitable, seeing the fact that for the last 10 years (maybe more) i am dependent on Adobe software if i want to eat something and have a roof over my head. I witnessed the introduction of LAYERS to Photoshop, the History (a.k.a. no-more-only-one-undo) and things like that.
    Stay cool, Daemon out.

• Blue Buffalo — 8:31 AM on June 29, 2007

That Adobe tat is pretty sweet looking. However, if Adobe ever changes their logo anytime soon (or multiple changes over the years), then his tat will date him.
    I am glad he didn’t put the version – that would really date him. :)

• Chuck Vosburgh — 1:15 PM on July 07, 2007

Love the Adobe tat! I have one on my arm also, except mine is red. I teach photoshop classes and seminars and have never heard a bad comment about it. In fact, chicks dig it ;)
    [Let's see some pictures, yo! ;-) --J.]

Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy and Cookies (Updated)