November 30, 2007
Friday Typography: Killer belt buckles & more
- Swash, meet buckle: Veer offers a kickass belt fastener. If that’s up your alley, see also their type-spattered umbrella.
- Terri Stone of CreativePro.com has uncovered a number of fun, time-wasting type tools:
- Speaking of bodies-as-type, peep Hijack Your Life’s Hand typography. [Via]
- Interested in cool hand-drawn type? Check out WMMNA’s Hand Job review, with samples.
- Dig the old-school broadsheet sensibility of this White Mischief poster, and the hacked-up negative space on the Howl cover.
- Creative Techs talk about dealing with issues related to Helvetica in OS X Leopard. [Via Lynn Grillo]
- The Type Directors Club has put out a call for entries for new goodness.
- The latest edition of Type Talk covers proofreaders’ marks and other tweaky but potentially interesting bits.
- Mentioned earlier in the week, the Adobe Design Center featuers an article on typographic design with Photoshop