January 21, 2008
“Enter The Ghetto Matrix,” Flash Panos, & HDR
- "How to Enter The Ghetto Matrix": Graffiti Research Labs built their own bullet-time camera rig, then used it to make a music video. [Via]
- Flash-based panoramas:
- The NYT features a pair of interactive panoramas shot at Ground Zero in lower Manhattan. The audio helps add to the sense of being there, though I’d recommend skipping the built-in animation & instead clicking and dragging to navigate for yourself.
- Rob Corell passed along these 360° video panoramas, created with the help of Papervision 3D. Go Irish.
- More high dynamic range action:
- HDR Japan is chock full of, well, Japanese HDR.
- Masato Ohta has posted a great machinery shot. [Via]
- Macworld reports on Hydra, an inexpensive new application for merging exposures to create HDR data.