January 07, 2008

“You suck at Photoshop”

Heh–in my line of work I’ve seen a lot of Photoshop video tutorials, but never one quite like this:

You Sucjk at Photoshop #1: Distort, Warp, and Layer Effects

Let’s hear it for facilitating emotionally abusive relationships the world over!  (Russell Brown interjects, "And I thought my demos were crazy!") ;-) [Via Doug Nelson & others]

On a more straightforward video training note, the pros at Total Training are running a special on CS3 training.  You can save up to 35%, but you’ve gotta be quick as the special ends tomorrow (Jan. 8) at midnight.

Posted by John Nack at 10:27 AM on January 07, 2008

Comments

• Nicolas — 6:30 PM on January 07, 2008

Wow!
    I was not very fond of video as a learning media, being too much on the “sequential access” side (vs. random access while reading) to my taste, but well, that was before that.

• InDesign PhotoshopTrainer — 6:36 PM on January 07, 2008

Somehow this guy both raises and totally lowers the bar for online training. I love this. Pay special attention to the other graphics he has in bridge and his wallpaper. Layer upon layer (no pun intended) of enjoyment here.

• Dave Story — 3:06 AM on January 08, 2008

Truly, truly Warped…Layers and Layers of messed up man, here. That guy is Distorted. I don’t think he’s got enough Perspective, Tool that he is. Maybe if he got an upgrade, his efforts would reach a Vanishing Point and he could move on.

• Torley — 9:14 AM on March 20, 2008

Russell Brown’s a freakin’ hero of mine. Thrilled to see he knows about the “You suck…” series. I dig your blog, John!

• bill — 6:12 PM on November 21, 2009

Ok, I understand, I know more now than I knew before, shoot I am just a lonely Mold Inspector so what am I supposed to know?

• JOHN DOE — 1:44 AM on December 31, 2009

I REALLY SUCK AT PHOTOSHOP AND SNEAKERATTRACTION.COM HELP ME IN ALOT OF WAYS INFLUENCE ME TO JUST STOP AND TAKE NEW PATH IN CREATING ART

Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy and Cookies (Updated)