March 21, 2008
Type In Motion
- Motion graphics firm National Television lays on the delightful treatments in these two spots for British Airways. [Via]
- Pixar artists put more love into the margins than most folks do into the main subject. If you like their work, check out Thunder Chunky’s interview with Pixar title designer Susan Bradley. [Via]
- Typeflash lets you whip up animated text, then share the results.
- Retro fabulosity:
- Always hilarious: Tenacious D’s Inward Singing (loaded with profanity, just so you know before clicking).
- Designers Leroy & Clarkson put type in motion for Bio, the biography channel. [Via]