March 26, 2008
Fire, ketchup & Aquafresh = typography; more
- 7 hours + a lot of gasoline = Fire Poi typography. [Via]
- The crew at Autobahn has created fonts by squeezing out what looks like ketchup & Aquafresh, then digitizing the results in Illustrator.
- I Love Typography wants you to feel the love with their iPhone wallpapers.
- For more love try Times Square and this collection of 15 love banners.
- "Liam Ealone": Give people a type-savvy brush-off with None Of Your Business Cards. [Via]
- My mom learned to type years ago and still uses the numeral 1 in place of lowercase L’s (which evidently weren’t on her generation of keyboards). Mabye she wi11 enjoy a whole blog devoted to signs written in all caps, except for the l’s. [Via]
- Father and son (?) team paint the alphabet together in 4 minutes. (Maybe it’s because I’ve been up since 2am due to fatherhood, but somehow the result is cooler than it may sound.)
- Argentina’s Sudtipos foundry creates a swatch-rich environment.