March 07, 2008
Friday Photos: Slam dunks to Zeppelin
- Slate features a Magnum collection of photos from Afghanistan. I find this one especially weirdly compelling.
- Photography via Flash:
- The MacGyver chronicles:
- Found Photography shows how to build your own tilt-shift lens using, among other things, an old bike innertube. [Via]
- In a similar vein, you can build a homemade bellows kit for $25.
- You can build your own Nikon geotagger for under $100. Side effects may include lower back pain and loss of dignity. (Hopefully cams with built-in geotagging are truly right around the corner).
- Photographers who script: