March 18, 2008
New Illustrated Hotness
- Goofing on cartoons:
- Know your history:
- Billboard’s got the 25 Best Rock Posters of All Time. [Via]
- Pay up, suckers! Gene Gable finds cool vintage artwork for shaking the money tree. Reminds me of Jesse James’s palm (clearer view).
- Worth1000 features excellent vintage ads for modern products. [Via]
- Fancy a Victorian DeLorean? Peep Silhouette Masterpiece Theater. [Via]
- Chroma police:
- Pablo Bisoglio’s work vibrates with color. I dig this dragon in particular. [Via]
- Pedro Franz sings the eyeball electric. (Okay, that doesn’t mean anything. But you try coming up with 50 unique ways to say, "Hey, here’s a cool site I think you’ll like." ;-P)
- The Bible has been reimagined as a graphic novel.
- Dig this well crafted bit of digital imaging for San Patrignano. [Via]