June 19, 2008
Infographic stylings: From bacon to Ludacris
- Love bacon, love the bacon flowchart. "Are you wearing pants?" (Evidently this will prove important.)
- Men’s Vogue celebrates Massimo Vignelli’s sleek 1972 New York subway map.
- The Boston Globe teaches you to nap. [Via]
- Stefanie Gray maps the area codes in which Ludacris claims to… uh, know ladies. [Via]
- Mark Rabinowitz uses the graphical language of nutrition facts to illustrate some truths about prostitution.
- How many employees does Google have? About this many. [Via]
- It’s tangentially related, maybe, but I dig these out-of-context small boat images. [Via]