October 31, 2008
A handful of Halloween art
- Goodwill Halloween–awesome. :-)
- Obey Alfred E. Neuman! Related: A million and one Obama poster parodies.
- Calamity Coach is an Edward Gorey-esque tale of vehicular woe. [Via] For a less frightening, more nostalgic trip, see Gene Gable’s round-up of vintage Greyhound bus art.
- John McConnell shows how to turn Tom Cruise into an alien. (Isn’t that a little redundant?) [Via]
- What the hell is going on with this broccoli?? [Via Matthew Richmond]
PSCS4 shortcuts available
Just a quick note: Photographer Trevor Morris has posted a comprehensive list of Photoshop CS4 keyboard shortcuts, building on his previous entries for Bridge, Camera Raw, and earlier versions of Photoshop. He’s also posted a custom shortcuts file that adds and tweaks some keystrokes. Thanks for the great resources, Trevor.
[Related/previous: Shortcuts changed in CS4]