February 27, 2009
Friday Illin': Edgiest quilts ever & more
- Quiltsrÿche promises to let you “bark at the moon in the coziness of a hard-rocking, handcrafted heirloom.”
- MoMA’s The Printed Picture is “an exhibition of physical specimens made using all the different ways that type and image can be printed on paper, metal, glass, etc, with a special emphasis on dozens of photography techniques, from albumen prints to dagguereotypes to color photography.” [Via]
- I like the ghostly simplicity of Levi van Veluw’s ‘Light’ Portraits. (To spare you any suspense, nothing really happens in the videos.)
- You can view now extremely high-res presentations of famous artwork, courtesy of Google Earth.
- These brand-name ripoffs seem like dyslexic Photoshop jobs, but they’re apparently real. [Via]