February 05, 2009
- The NYT shows Twitter Chatter During the Super Bowl organized by time & geography.
- The paper also charts the grim state of print advertising.
- Queens of InfoVis: “Ever see an awesome graphic or visualization in the New York Times and wonder who did it?” asks MetaFilter. “Chances are it’s either Amanda Cox or Megan Jaegerman.” The site links to some notable examples. [Via]
- Andreas Nicolas Fischer has turned financial charts converted to computer-generated 3D wooden sculptures. [Via]
- A poster from Very Small Array graphs the genre of #1 hit songs in the USA, 1950-present, though unfortunately it’s not possible to zoom in on the design.