February 15, 2009

Sir Mix-A-Lot’s “Photo Shop”

Proposed new tagline: “Photoshop: Now Anaconda-Approved.” [Via Abbas Rizvi] And yes, I do feel slightly weird juxtapoxing this with a baby announcement. “This is the strangest life I’ve ever known…*
[Update: For readers outside the US, here’s the YouTube link (while it lasts).]

Posted by John Nack at 9:59 PM on February 15, 2009

Comments

• Lucky — 10:50 PM on February 15, 2009

Too bad I can’t see the video outside of US.

• H3* — 11:20 PM on February 15, 2009

“We’re sorry, currently our video library can only be streamed within de United States. For more information on Hulu’s international availability click here.
    If you’re inside the United States and believe you’ve received this message in error, please click here.”

• Craig Ingram — 12:28 AM on February 16, 2009

Here is a YouTube link for all non-US residents…

• karl — 2:54 AM on February 16, 2009

Please use services that can be used from all people and not only the allmighty American. Thanks.
    [Please don’t give me a hard time for things that are obviously beyond my control. –J.]

• Kevin Stohlmeyer — 6:27 AM on February 16, 2009

I love this. I saw it Saturday night and instantly thought “this belongs on John’s blog”. Thanks for the Monday laugh.

• Gabriel Marigo — 6:36 AM on February 16, 2009

Same here… Just hate HULU for doing that.
    Now I need to find a US based proxy.. bummer

• Pedro Estarque — 7:19 AM on February 16, 2009

For those outside the US:

• Pete — 7:44 AM on February 16, 2009

I had the same problem, this looks like it could be the same content, probably not as good quality but hilarious none the less.

• GAMaus — 7:47 AM on February 16, 2009

same here :(

• K Brown — 12:06 PM on February 16, 2009

Sorry, currently our video library can only be streamed from within the United States
    Hulu is committed to making its content available worldwide. To do so, we must work through a number of legal and business issues, including obtaining international streaming rights. Know that we are working to make this happen and will continue to do so. Given the international background of the Hulu team, we have both a professional and personal interest in bringing Hulu to a global audience.

Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy and Cookies (Updated)