March 22, 2009
- Spacesick has fun doing a little Evil movie megacorporation rebranding. (With all the bad news coming out of Detroit, I wonder how long it’ll be until OCP actually does step in.)
- The “Web 2.0″ aesthetic makes me think of this set of Web logos as origami. [Via]
- Abduzeedo collects a set of clever logos. (The “Eight” piece is up my alley.)
- The endlessly popular Helvetica anchors at least 40 well-known logos.
- I can hear buzzing out the window in the Insomnia Entertainment identity.
- The Closing Logos wiki rounds up an overwhelming set of movie company logos modified to fit the film at hand.