April 10, 2009
Friday Photography: NYC, Morlocks, & more
- “Danish photographer Peter Funch stakes New York City street corners out for two weeks at a time, taking pictures of passersby from the very same spot.” He then uses Photoshop to composite the results into single images. I love the mass of yawners. [Via Dave Dobish & VSL]
- Tomato-upon-dog? Nothin’ wrong with that.
- Sony Photographer of the Year Awards 2009 features, as expected, some winning pix. Dig this one from Amit Madheshiya. [Via Emma Wilkinson]
- Photojojo shows a simple technique using old photos that might, as a side effect, land you in “a nightmarish half-life of Morlocks, flux capacitors and Michael J. Fox”–oh my.
- Al Vinjamur shares his large & impressive wildlife photography portfolio. [Via Ken Lawson]