May 12, 2009
Tuesday Illustrations: Terminators, Punx, & more
- Invisible Skoda! Artist Sara Watson (“a dead ringer for a healthy, human Lindsay Lohan”) has pimped her ride right out of existence (or visibility, anyway). [Via Bryan O'Neil Hughes]
- Simon Schubert creates ghostly 2-D scenes by folding paper slightly. [Via]
- In Apocalypse How, designer Martin Laing narrates his team’s process for creating the world of Terminator: Salvation.
- With Springfield Punx, illustrator Dean Fraser renders famous faces Simpsons-style. [Via Adrian Such]
- Barnaby Ward uses Twitter to show his sketching process in Photoshop.