June 25, 2009
Photowalk with Adobe folks
As part of Scott Kelby’s Second Annual Worldwide Photowalk, Adobe folks are leading four walks, hosted and joined by members of the Photoshop, Lightroom, Bridge and/or Camera Raw teams. Lightroom PM Tom Hogarty writes,
Space is limited, so sign up quickly to walk and shoot with Adobe’s digital imaging team:
- San Francisco, CA (Led by Tom Hogarty, Lightroom/ACR Product Manager)
- San Jose, CA (Led by Bryan Hughes, Photoshop Product Manager)
- Seattle, WA (Led by Tina Carter, Digital Imaging Support Engineer)
- Stillwater, MN (Led by Melissa Gaul, Lightroom Technical Evangelist)
- Hamburg, Germany (Led by Sven Doelle)
Infographics in motion
- Hot Rocks: The NYT presents an interesting 2:30 overview on the dangers of drilling deep to tap geothermal power.
- Realtime 3D Airtraffic Network Simulation: Lufthansa’s Brand Academy features “a 14-meter-wide, 180-degree projection [that] lets the visitors dive into the fully navigable, realtime 3D visualization of 16,000 daily Lufthansa and Star Alliance flights.” Check out the video. [Via]
Update: Looks like the links have been pulled, at least for the moment. Check out alternate links (courtesy of Ken Beegle) in comments.