June 04, 2009
- Alex Faaborg & his Mozilla crew really, really sweat the details of Firefox icon design. [Via John Dowdell]
- “…no one knows you’re a dog.” I dig the ID for the Internet Identity Workshop. [Via]
- Colour Lovers features a great collection of vintage airline logos.
- “There is bad taste and then there is this:” the new Microsoft Bing logo. [Via Mark Coleran]
- tschka-tschka-“Trends“ (Demitri Martin-style)
- Jane Sample uses logos to create a “brand timeline portrait,” showing the different brands she uses and interacts with during the course of a typical day. [Via]