August 03, 2009
(rt) Type: Graffiti, lard, & cars
- Check out this groovy typographic soap. [Via] (Zalman Stern remarks, “Yeah, just two questions for the creator: What is the font? and Have you ever been asked to leave a liposuction facility under suspicious circumstances?”)
- Writ large: use a Toyota to draw each letter of a font. [Via]
- BuzzFeed rounds up some hipster bathroom graffiti. [Via] (At Georgetown, dudes made a million grout puns (“Grout Scott,” etc.).)
Videos: Photowalks, Meet the Engineers
- The Lightroom team is working on a series of videos that briefly introduce team members & share a bit of their history and perspectives. First up is Web module developer Andy Rahn. To meet more team members, check out Jeff Schewe’s visit with the Lightroom engineers.
- From all accounts, the recent Worldwide Photowalk was a great success. Lightroom PM Tom Hogarty led the SF walk while Photoshop PM Bryan O’Neil Hughes led the one in San Jose. Here’s a brief taste of what went on. (Hope to see you there in person next year.)