August 15, 2009
(rt) Interesting Miscellany
- The Evolution Of Photoshop: 1988 – 2009: Splash screens, toolbars, & more.
- Museum of Forgotten Art Supplies (Did you know: Quick Mask in Photoshop is red to be like rubylith.)
- Gaussian Goat: “…if human vision could perceive all of an object’s possible quantum mechanical states” at once.
- This workstation “looks… designed to kill the occupant using the monitor, gravity, and some kind of release switch.”
- Slightly disturbing:
- Neat: Google uses Flash to add perspective to maps. (via @jdowdell)