August 30, 2009
Fixing Adobe’s broken customer service
The quality of Adobe customer service has really taken a dive lately (I know: I end up fielding/escalating a lot of cases that come in through blog comments). Now company VP Lambert Walsh has posted an open letter to customers (PDF), saying in part
Our customers have experienced a level of service that is inconsistent with what they expect and deserve. This is unacceptable and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are working diligently to resolve these issues.
Lambert provides a little background on what happened & offers some email addresses for getting help while the system gets fixed.
(rt) Type: The Bonassus, OCD, CSS, & more
- All hail the Bonassus! Fun vintage typesetting. (And check out the back story from Ricky Jay.)
- A map of Paris, expressed as linocut typography. (The ‘net loves it some OCD madness…)
- Typarchive offers up some hand-lettered sweetness. [Via]
- “Quick“: a nice little type-nerd joke. (And by the way, what’s the deal with quick brown foxes in type, anyway? CreativePro explains.)
- I dig the big, bold CSS typography of Oliver Kavanagh. [Via]