September 03, 2009

Adobe posts technotes on Snow Leopard compatibility

Adobe’s QE & tech support teams have posted & are updating technotes that cover Photoshop and Creative Suite 3 compatibility with Mac OS X Snow Leopard. I’ll try to keep posting updates when I can, but the technotes are likely to supply more up-to-date info. [Via Photoshop QE manager Dave Howe]

Posted by John Nack at 7:47 PM on September 03, 2009

Comments

• Chad Udell — 8:47 PM on September 03, 2009

How about Flash Builder 4 and Flash Catalyst? Just curious.

• Matt — 9:12 PM on September 03, 2009

I have to admit I didn’t try the betas, but the builds I have right now are working just fine. As far as I’ve heard the betas are working as well.
    One thing we know we need to look into is compiler performance using the 64-bit JRE, we’re still investigating what’s going on there.

• Martin — 10:46 PM on September 03, 2009

Is it worth to update now to Snow Leopard.0? Or should I wait until a .1 Version will come out?

• David Howe — 8:36 AM on September 04, 2009

@Chad. I’ll contact those teams and post back here.

• Axel Polt — 9:27 AM on September 04, 2009

I miss the check for compatibility for LR 2.4 with CS4 PS.
    Photomerge from LR 2.4 seems al least for me only, when LR is used in 32bit mode.
    With LR 2.4 in 64bit mode Photomerging fails, the files seem to be written, but the dialog box in PS doesn’t even come up…

• Axel Polt — 9:30 AM on September 04, 2009

Sorry typo: LR 2.4 works with Photomerge to CS4 PS only, when LR is used in 32bit mode.

• Jesper Frydenlund — 12:53 AM on September 07, 2009

How does one submit bugs to the Technotes?
    I have issues with Save For Web in Photoshop CS4. (Crashes every time.)
    Have found several others online with the same issue.

• David Howe — 2:20 PM on September 08, 2009

@Chad, No major issues are known of with Flex Builder 3 on Snow Leopard.

• Armin — 9:16 AM on November 03, 2009

There is also a problem/bug in Photoshop CS3 and CS4 under Snow Leopard. If you have an image on a layer and select outline, inner, in the layer effects dialog – the image gets pixeled. Outer and middle work perfect.

Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy and Cookies (Updated)