October 09, 2009
Adobe’s Photoshop.com iPhone app goes live
I’m pleased to see that Photoshop.com Mobile for iPhone has gone live on the App Store (see screenshots).
[Update: Don’t be confused by the name: the app is useful for on-phone editing, not just uploading/sharing.]
According to the product page, with the app you can:
- Transform your photos with essential edits like crop, rotate and flip.
- Correct and play with color by adjusting the saturation and tint, enhancing the exposure and vibrancy, and converting images to black and white.
- Use the Sketch tool to make photos look like drawings, and Soft Focus to give photos a subtle blur for artistic effect.
- Apply dramatic changes with effects such as Warm Vintage, Vignette and Pop. Edits or changes can be undone or redone so you can experiment without the worry of losing your original photo.
- Upload photos to Photoshop.com. The app provides the ultimate digital photo wallet, providing access to your entire Photoshop.com library. Photoshop.com offers 2GB of free online photo storage (equal to more than 1,500 photos).
The app is free. Happy shooting!