October 13, 2009

Videos: Photoshop, 3D, Web design at MAX

Last week’s Adobe MAX conference featured some great Photoshop-related sessions. Here are a few picks that might be of interest. (Full-screen viewing is always recommended.)
Photoshop CS4 Hidden Gems…including Configurator, Pixel Bender, DNG Profile Editor and more with Bryan O’Neil Hughes

How To Work Creatively With 3D In Photoshop CS4 Extended with Zorana Gee [Actually starts at the 9-minute mark; I don't know why these things aren't trimmed at all before they're posted]

The Essentials of Image Enhancement for Web & Flash Designers
with Michael Ninness

Posted by John Nack at 6:57 AM on October 13, 2009

Comments

• Jan Kabili — 8:13 AM on October 13, 2009

I went to all of these sessions and agree that all three are well worth watching.

• Michel Debar — 3:03 PM on October 13, 2009

I would like to download “Photoshop CS4 hidden gems” for offline viewing. No way … I installed Adobe Media Player, and spent much time with its meta-confusing interface, with no result. How can I do this ? Thank you

• Micah Bowers — 10:13 PM on October 13, 2009

In “The Essentials of Image…” video at about 30:15 in, is a section on editing jpegs with the camera raw adjustment tool. Very, Wicked, Cool. Always nice to learn something new that saves lots of time.

• flash templates — 2:07 AM on October 15, 2009

it seems that videos are not loading. is it a problem from my side? or video links are lost? i’d love to see hidden gems in CS4

• Cad training — 8:46 PM on October 22, 2009

Sometimes if your behind a proxy many videos never load for me, so either drop or use a proxy and you should be fine.

• Joomla Web Development — 3:00 AM on November 05, 2009

I went to all of these sessions and agree that all three are beneficial Photoshop-related sessions. We need such more sessions for polishsing up our Photoshop skills.

Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy and Cookies (Updated)