November 10, 2009
Panoramic view from a tongue
Tell me this isn’t one of the weirdest things you’ve seen all week:
Here’s some more info.
Snow Leopard 10.6.2 fixes problems with Photoshop
Good news: Apple has released a Snow Leopard update that fixes a number of problems customers have reported. The Photoshop team has been helping Apple test these fixes and can confirm the following improvements:
Affecting multiple versions of Photoshop:
- 50654: When opening and saving, applications–including Adobe applications–may sporadically crash
- 51230: Images don’t open when dragged onto the Adobe program icon in the Dock
- 51220: Crash or program error occurs when using Menlo font in Photoshop and Premiere CS3 and CS4
- 51764: Only one image opens when many are dragged onto Photoshop’s icon
- 51278: Cursors don’t display correctly in Photoshop CS4
- 51339: Editing in Photoshop CS4 fails from 64-bit Lightroom in Mac OS X 10.6
- Cannot drag from Safari onto Photoshop icon (and other application icons) in Dock to open file
If you experience any problems, please let us know.