December 07, 2009
(rt) Infographics: Megafonzies, mind mapping, & more
- Megafonzies, Kilowarhols, & more: Wired lists some fun units of geeky measure. (“1 Warhol equals 15 minutes of fame, so if you’ve been famous for three years, that’s just over 105 kilowarhols.”) [Via]
- “Create Random Acronyms Pointlessly”: Core77 features a funny beatdown of “mind mapping” cliches.
- The Onion’s infographic take on Jim Brown: “The good kind of crazy, but just barely.” (Love the bit about his empty uniform carrying on after his retirement.)
- Visual Aid: Cool infographics available as posters. (Dig the spacecraft size comparison.)
- Interesting infographic: “Tokyo vs Cairo”: Using word analysis to compare Obama’s foreign policy speeches.