February 13, 2010
(rt) Random Interestingness: Music for stupid clients & more
- Cool: Find out what other designers are listening to & sort music by job types (e.g. “Stupid Client Revisions,” “IE6 Debugging”). [Via]
- Speaking of dumb (or at least crushingly uninformed): “What is a browser?” Fewer than 8% of respondents in Times Square knew. It’s also fascinating to see that people keep trying to log into things that aren’t Facebook, not knowing the difference. Neven Mrgan writes, “The degree of faith people put in Google’s top result makes Catholics look like hippies.”
- Behold: “Overwhelming evidence that a 30″ MacBook will be debuted this year. It’s irrefutable.” [Via]
- Hah–it’s my persona, boiled down to a URL: CrankyPM.com. (“I swear because I care…”) [Via Michael Ninness]
- Nice: “It’s a clock” for iPhone. [Via]
- Creepiest Sand Castle Ever? Dead Michael Jackson eulogized in silica.