February 03, 2010
(rt) Random Interestingness Redux
- Six Revisions rounds up 22 Awesome Adobe AIR Applications for Designers. [Via]
- Mobile telephony:
- Photoshop* around your neck: Icon as neckwear (neckware?). (*or MacPaint) [Via Marc Pawliger]
- A lightweight, $129 mini monitor to house your Photoshop panels? It even offers touch sensitivity (for a bit more dough). [Via]
- Speaking of monitors, as I recall the first color Mac 640×480 display cost $3,000. Now that resolution can be smaller than a dime. (Similarly old school: A 15MB hard drive for $2495. Go, march of progress, go!
- Check out the trippy, Tim Burton-esque metal sculptures from Stephane Halleux.
- Apropos of nothing, here’s the actual speech that would have been given if Apollo 11 had not returned. [Via]