May 28, 2010

Your eventual decapitation, demoed

Somewhere, a dude you kept at arm’s length in high school is preparing to “take a little off the top” of all of us:

Here’s a bit more info. [Via Mark Coleran]

Posted by John Nack at 10:49 AM on May 28, 2010

Comments

• Victor Gavenda — 11:31 AM on May 28, 2010

Meh. Perching on a vertical surface is no big deal if velcro is involved, as David Letterman proved back in the 80s:

• Laurent — 11:49 AM on May 28, 2010

Wow…that is cool.

• J. Peterson — 1:04 PM on May 28, 2010

I think you’re still safe – it looks like part of the trick is a roomfull of high-speed cameras watching the ‘copter.
    Once they figure out how to mount the cameras on board and process the video there, you’d better keep your windows shut.
    In the mean time, these look perfect for the set of the next spy-movie action thriller. Complete with menacing sound effects!

• Loz — 2:17 PM on May 28, 2010

John the 3d panel is greyed out and i cant access reposse or 3d in general in photoshop 64bit. Its even not visible in preferences panel, its there when i click next tho.
    the 32bit photoshop can however access 3d.
    i have windows 7 64bit my hp notebook is 64bit, and my nvidia GT130m is upto date.
    What can i do? Is it something to do with Gl settings?
    Can you shine some light on this issue? cheers

• Holly — 2:47 PM on May 28, 2010

it reminds me of that movie from the 80′s…maybe early 90′s…Batteries not Included.

• Jeff Phillips — 8:20 PM on May 28, 2010

The sun became as black as sackcloth – covered up by quadrocopters…

• Jeff Phillips — 8:22 PM on May 28, 2010

The sun became as black as sackcloth – covered up by quadrocopters…

• Annalisa — 9:15 PM on May 28, 2010

This is too freakin’ cool! Makes me wish I was part nerd so I could understand it- but I can still enjoy it!

• Jack Reznicki — 9:10 AM on May 29, 2010

I want one!

• A. McCormick — 10:00 AM on May 29, 2010

Did you see that pile of copters on the floor (:40)? They are already assembling and army!

Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy and Cookies (Updated)