August 14, 2010
Photoshop Express comes to iPad
What do you do after more than 10 million people download your iPhone app? Bring it to the iPad, of course!
Photoshop Express–formerly called Photoshop.com Mobile–has been updated for both iPhone and iPad. In addition to stability & performance improvements, iPad-specific features include:
- Support for portrait and landscape orientations
- Redesigned Online, Edit, and Upload workflows
- Ability to work on multiple photos in sequence from within a single workflow
- Redesigned Organizer view with simplified album sharing
- Updated icons and visuals that make it easier to navigate and use the Editor
- Ability to upload to Photoshop.com and Facebook simultaneously
The update went live yesterday, but it contained a couple of bugs for which it got justifiably dinged. The bugs are now fixed; sorry that they got past the team initially. (Thanks, Apple, for pushing out the update quickly.)
Plenty of cool additional enhancements are in the works, and your feedback is more than welcome.