August 25, 2010

Want to talk Adobe + tablets at Photoshop World?

If you’ll be in Vegas next week and want to give me a piece of your mind, bounce ideas back and forth, etc., please let me know.  I arrive Wednesday afternoon and fly out on Friday.

Posted by John Nack at 5:14 PM on August 25, 2010

Comments

• Alan Hess — 5:38 PM on August 25, 2010

Love to chat iPad + Adobe with you.
    In the middle of writing a iPad book.
    Also teaching at PSW so I’ll be there from Monday through Sat.

be great to meet you in person.

• SBG — 5:43 PM on August 25, 2010

To me a “Tablet” when used in a Photoshop context refers to a Wacom product. Tablet computers are a different thing – iPads, etc. Given that the crossover between Photoshop users and graphics tablet users is probably very close to 100%, it would be good to straighten out the language before we’re in too deep.

• Wes — 6:35 PM on August 25, 2010

Hey John, Wes from Wacom here. What would say to having this discussion in our booth… Open to the public, we can discuss this topic in a town hall format. Create a wishlist of sorts?

[Sounds promising, Wes; I'll drop you a line. --J.]

• Ken — 1:39 PM on August 26, 2010

John,

I left my mind in San Francisco. So its hard to give you a slice of my mind about tablets, Ipaddy, etc.

My radar tells me HP will come out with a killer tablet in 4 quarter. The theology of Apple, eg, One Apple, will diminish….and all us Adobe cult members and start the reformation from the “ONE THING”.

Of course, we expect Apple devotees to have burned at the core of the apple, but such is life in Kentucky

My best
    Ken in KY

• TLL — 12:45 PM on August 29, 2011

Tablets, not so much – PS CS6 and more geospatial image editing integration (like auto-blending multi-channel) very much! Any Adobe experts gonna be there to help me? Besides you of course :) Thanks! TLL

• TLL — 1:31 PM on August 29, 2011

Dumb me – did a search for PS woerld and forgot the year! John, going in 2011?

Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy and Cookies (Updated)