September 06, 2010
Webinar: “Photoshop From the Ground Up,” Sept. 23
From Adobe Creative Suite User Group of San Jose organizer Sally Cox:
Join us online for our new webinar series, starting with “Photoshop: From the Ground Up – Part 1″ on September 23, beginning at 6 pm. All levels of expertise can benefit from this free series.
These online meetings will cover all major aspects of Photoshop, beginning with the basics.
Here’s what we will cover in detail in “Photoshop: From the Ground Up – Part One”:
- User Interface
- Basic Keyboard Shortcuts
- Terminology and basics concepts of image manipulation with Photoshop
Then, we will break into online “groups” and offer two sessions, for each of the following:
- Toolbar – review of the basic tools and how to use them
- History Panel – how and why to use this in your workflow
- Selections – choosing the right tool for each situation
- Layers – what are they, why you need to use them
- Working with Text – formatting and styling
- Layer Styles – creating and editing beautiful imagery