November 01, 2010
Photography: X-ray pinups, pinhole experiments, & more
- X-Ray pinup girls seem like the ideal Misfits groupies.
- So much for the idea of tasteful, pure white sculpture: Ultraviolet light reveals how ancient Greek statues really looked.
- Behold some gorgeous electron microscope photos of grains of pollen.
- “What happens when you place a small pinhole camera on the top of a turntable and expose the film for the length of L America by The Doors?”
- Check out Adam Magyar’s homebrew slit-cam photo Walking As One. The rest of his collection is worth a look, too. [Via]