November 28, 2010

European special: Lightroom 30% off, Monday only

I sometimes share news that’s North America-specific, so it’s nice to pass along an offer for European folks:

Save 30%* off the standard price of a full version of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 when purchasing directly from the Adobe Stores in Europe or by telephone between 26 November 2010 and 29 November 2010. To receive your discount, your order must be made via the Adobe Store or by calling Adobe Direct Sales and quoting offer code BFS2010. When purchasing via the online store, enter the offer code BFS2010 in the shopping cart prior to checking out when prompted to do so. The discount will be taken off subtotalled amounts prior to calculation of tax and shipping fees. Savings are limited to one discount per customer.

*In addition, save an additional 30% off Photoshop Lightroom 3 when purchased with a Creative Suite 5 edition, Photoshop CS5 or Photoshop CS5 Extended.

Posted by John Nack at 11:28 PM on November 28, 2010

Comments

• ags — 3:19 AM on November 29, 2010

Thanks! I was waiting for some cheaper option to upgrade my lightroom 2 and so it has arrived :-)

• jock — 4:46 AM on November 29, 2010

we pay 365 days a year more then the americans for adobe products.. and now we are supposed to jump for happiness?

• Thomas — 5:13 AM on November 29, 2010

besides the old discussion of the fact mentioned by “jock”, I’ll translate you the german terms and conditions regarding your “Lightroom 30%” offer.

[p][i]Terms and Conditions
    The discount is only available if your Lightroom 3 together with Photoshop CS5, Photoshop CS5 Extended Edition or the Creative Suite with Photoshop CS5 ** or Photoshop CS5 Extended purchase.[/i][/p]

There is no “In addition …” there’s only 30% off we buying CS stuff too.

By the way today is the 29th. Offer goes from 26th, seemed to be a “black friday” offer.

Happy “black monday” to all ya

• Mylenium — 9:00 AM on November 29, 2010

I tend to agree with the others… Nothing but a brainless marketing gag.

• Roger — 10:20 AM on November 29, 2010

You can get LR3 here in the states today only at Amazon.com for only $149! What a deal at 50% off.

• Pascal — 11:16 AM on November 29, 2010

Not working for me either. Must be a private joke.

• John — 7:45 PM on November 30, 2010

Damn .. just missed this :(. Google needs to start showing posts like these as soon as they are published!

• Per — 2:33 AM on December 01, 2010

Thanks! Got my Swedish copy with the discount. Pascal and Thomas: You had to go to check out first and then enter the sales code to get the discount. No need to purchase CS, although that offer confused me at first as well.

• Thomas — 11:10 AM on December 01, 2010

I’m not wondering at all.
      It’s a fact that Adobe likes to create confusion overall and making access to information a very daunting task – did i mentioned the CS5 Live Help and what they’ve done to it?
      Maybe it’s because they outsourced all the Web concepting and programming … or do i rather say: they SHOULD outsource.

Sorry, but there must be a few duds in some offices there who have no clue about creating user friendly content, making information clear, available and accessible without the quirks.

But hey, do they pay me creating statistics and analyzing their website? No. So why bother when i hear many people complain about Adobe.
      I get my sh*t done, they don’t.

Copyright © 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy and Cookies (Updated)