November 21, 2010
(rt) Typography: Font detection, crazy bikes, & more
- Yes, there is a sort of “Shazam for fonts” (letting you snap pics to ID typefaces): WhatTheFont for iPhone.
- “Write a Bike“: Crazy typographical cycles. [Via Mira Albert-Bullis]
- Ian Curtis is spinning in his grave: “Joy Division Divorce Attorneys.”
- “If you touch…” Oh my. A topical, TSA-themed cross-stitch.
- When this is someday done in HTML5, it’ll be considered the best, most revolutionary thing ever. [Update: I probably should have added a jokey wink emoticon to convey my tone on this one. So, ";-)!" I'll shortly post a very long list of big, significant things Adobe is doing to support the advancement of HTML5, so no one need stress.]