January 13, 2011
Videos: Russell Brown on HDR, iPad portfolios
By very popular demand, Russell Brown has recorded & posted his tutorials on creating tablet-ready portfolios & great-looking (non-cheesy) HDR images. Enjoy.
- Exporting Adobe Bridge Images to an Apple iPad Portfolio
- Exporting Adobe Lightroom 3 Images to an Apple iPad Portfolio
- Exporting Adobe Bridge PDF Portfolios to an Apple iPad
- Exporting Adobe Lightroom 3 PDF Portfolios to an Apple iPad
- Advanced PDF Portfolio Techniques in Adobe Acrobat Pro X
- Exporting Video from Adobe Lightroom 3 to an iPad
(rt) Photos: Bokeh & Polaroids on iPhone, more
- Bokeh from an iPhone? So promises SynthCam from Stanford prof Mark Levoy. [Via Jeff Chien]
- Nifty: the Polaroid iPhone Decal.
- I saw a square, brownish 70′s family photo at Tom Hogarty’s house the other day and thought, “Oh, they used Instagram.” Man, I’m losing it.
- Evil Pregnant Natalie Portman (artist’s conception).
- Happy Family Slim-Slim #5; don’t trust it @ 99 cent store.