March 05, 2011
Illustration: Retro styles, infographics made real, & more
- I like Gerard Saint’s 80′s-style vinyl covers for modern albums. In a similar vein, check out Stereo Stack, “A collection of amusingly enthusiastic banners promoting stereo technology.” [Via]
- Saturday afternoon with the kids napping can be pretty snailtastic, as captured in “The days of laziness.” [Via]
- With “Infographics in context,” Peter Orntoft makes charts & graphs of the things they describe. [Via]
- Autoblog readers got frisky with Photoshop to make some crazy backwards cars.
- The CBC’s logo got rendered in fried baloney. So, there’s that, then.