March 14, 2011
(rt) Illustration: Monster-pimping cheap art, Disney at war, & more
- Involuntary Collaborations: “I buy other people’s landscape paintings at yard sales & put monsters in them.”
- James Gulliver Hancock is attempting to draw “All The Buildings in New York.” (The crazy ambition would go well with Sufjan Stevens’s Fifty States Project.) [Via]
- Speaking of states, what is your state the worst at? Find out with the United States of Shame.
- “I Wish This Was…” Fun stickers let you put social commentary all over your environment. Via]
- I find these Disney-drawn World War II insignia vaguely creepy. (Update for the benefit of one of my censorious, reactionary readers: It’s the mixture of cutesy & death-dealing that I find creepy. Call it like it is–like this.) [Via]